Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Stripes don't lie

No comments:
 
Jacket: Sele
Top: Charlotte Russe
Skirt: A'Gaci

This is one of those rare days where I look better in a photograph than I did in the mirror.  When I bought this skirt, the mirrors lied to me about my hip size.  Out in the real world, however, horizontal stripes do nothing but stretch the eyes to the sides.  Straight skirts are rare in my wardrobe for this reason, and also because of my flat butt.  It used to be that I hated the idea of wearing stuff like this just out of pure disgust that some creeper would be leering at me.  However, the reality is that creepers will look at you no matter what you're wearing.  

High-necks are also something to avoid with my round face, but I just feel so fancy in them.  Who can resist a lace neck?

No comments:

Post a Comment