Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Saturday night

No comments:
 
 Top: A'Gaci
Hoodie: Forever 21
Skirt: Asos
Shoes: Ebay

I used to be obsessed with this lace hoodie.  It's at the weird stage that stretch lace reaches when it starts to look hairy as it loses it's elasticity.  I had forgotten all about it, as it probably got lost in my pile of black things in my drawers.  I always get obsessed with one cardigan, or jacket and then wear it with everything.  Then I get to the point where I wonder what I ever did without it.  It's ridiculous. 

I got this gold faux-leather skirt on sale at Asos a while back.  I initially got it because gold was a rare color in my wardrobe, and I wanted to stud it.  But now I can't bring myself to ruin it.  Like all of my faux-leather things, it's hard to poke holes in the fabric knowing there's no going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment