Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Spring blues

No comments:
 
 Cardigan: Wallpapher
Dress: Asos
Shoes, necklace: Forever 21

I didn't notice there was a thread on my dress until it was too late.  I've been trying to dress up more like I used to, before I let everybody else talk me down into being a plain Jane.  I can't remember what I would wear these green fishnets with, but I enjoy how subtle they are.  I wanted to dress like a flower almost, channeling spring time.

I've been trying to sell this batwing cardigan for a while now, and I just recently gave up.  It doesn't photograph well indoors, and I don't know how many young people would wear something like this. Nonetheless, I continue trying to find outfits for it.  Still bored with my uncontrollable and stringy hair.  I need to invest in more hats and fascinators.  I keep wanting to be a fancy lady, but it's so hard when everybody else dresses like slobs.  I don't understand the judgment for being "overdressed."  It's ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment