Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Polka dot Mod

No comments:
 
Top: Charlotte Russe
Skirt, shoes: Forever 21

 I don't know what this headband used to be, but now it's plain white plastic and it went well with this outfit.

 My nose looks oddly bulbous from this angle.  I complain about how wide it is, but no one ever believes me.  This is my lazy stance of slight irritation.

I always roll my eyes while I walk back to the camera to reset the timer.  
This time I was caught looking up at the sky since I knew my shot was ruined.

I used to be obsessed with polka dots.  My art teacher in high school associated them with me, as I often wore several polka dotted things all at once.  I've found  a more subtle, flattering way of doing that now, thankfully.  I was inspired by the 60's Mod look, mostly palette-wise.  Most of my clothes are too modern to channel anything correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment