Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pastel Skeleton.

No comments:
 
I quit my job in retail on Friday and this was one of my last outfits for work.  Most of the customers are country folk so I try to in some light colors among all the black I usually wear.  I don't want them to think I'm more of a heathen than I already am.  My boyfriend used to take my outfit photos over the years, but like most boys, he gets annoyed at playing photographer.  So I hope you'll excuse the boring apartment setting while I figure out how to work my tripod and how to take pictures outside without anyone seeing me.

Jacket, shoes, tights- Forever 21
Skeleton bodysuit- GoJane
Skirts- Agaci, Forever 21

Bonus:
Testing out camera placement for optimum outfit coverage.  No one except my boyfriend gets to see me this simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment