Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Black Cherry.

No comments:
 
 I had to run errands again today, and I must've changed into 3 different jackets.  The weather kept changing every hour, which is the most annoying thing about living in Texas (besides the people).  I went and bought Black Cherry lipstick, and it's my first dark lipstick.  I usually stick to different shades of pink because they're "safe" and they don't make my teeth look yellow.  But I can't deny that I'm attracted to dark shades.  I'm the most boring person when it comes to makeup.  I used to be more daring, but like my clothing choices, it all withered down to neutrals after too many insults.

I'm getting tired of my hairstyle.  I might start curling it or wearing it half-up, half-down.  Straight hair is boring when it doesn't work with your face, and this is the longest I've had my hair since I was 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment