Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

Tales of the slip

No comments:
 





Slip dress, necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: UrbanOg
Headband: Love Culture

I was melting trying to take those pictures outside.  It's difficult to tell if an image comes out right when all the sun is in your face.

I decided to pose with my dress form, though I never named it..  Nothing ever feels right, and I've never been good at dealing with potentially cheesy things.  So it goes unnamed, just a shape of a thin girl with big boobs who sometimes scares me in the middle of the night.  There's nothing quite like seeing a headless silhouette when you're half-asleep. 

I've been hating my hair/face/clothes lately, so I've been uninspired to do much.  Why couldn't I have been a hairstylist? So much has gone wrong with my hair, and it ends up ruining outfits.  Much like my face.  Soon, I'll be starting on the long process of making my wedding dress.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment