Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

Unexpected

No comments:
 

 Cardigan: Love Culture
Dress: Asos
Shoes: ioffer.com
Fascinator hat: http://dreaming_nightmares.storenvy.com/

I have so many jackets that I often "lose" the rest of my clothes in my closet.  I had forgotten about this dress, mostly because of its flaws.  It's super sheer, short, and the back is dipped low enough that it often falls off my shoulders.  Needless to say, it's one of my least favorite purchases.  That's what happens when you buy things on sale.  Still, I love combining soft and hard looks.  I enjoy walking the line between sweet and whatever it is people think I am when I don black and skulls. 

I'm really into fascinators again.  My lifelong dream is to be a fancy lady in fur, pearls, gloves, and hats.  But the love for black, leather and spikes is too strong.  As is my attraction to flashy sequins and neon colors. 

I'm just a fashion mess.

(In case you were wondering, my hair is so big because it's full of secrets.)

No comments:

Post a Comment