Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Ombre

No comments:
 
 Headband, cardigan: Forever 21
Dress: Tripp NYC
Tights: Charlotte Russe
Boots: TJ Maxx


This is my favorite dress. I wear it to travel on planes, or cars because it's slightly dressy but casual enough to look normal.  I have a thing for full skirts and I enjoy how this one falls despite it having no tulle underskirt.

I don't know if I have discussed my weakness for tights.  I have way too many of them.  They are currently stuffed under my bed in an overflowing plastic bin.  They range from practical winter ones to neon orange fishnets, and white tights with black hearts.  So of course, I couldn't avoid buying these when I first saw them.  They appeared a little after the ombre obsession happened a few years ago.  And again, it took finding the right outfit for them.  I wore them to school once, but it was with the wrong shoes.  The darker part of the ombre just made my legs look scrawny and out of proportion.

I wanted to wear this outfit to see if it was suitable to wear on my flight home.  I hate having to plan my outfits around socks, so tights seem like the next big thing.  No one wants to be barefoot when taking off your shoes at the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment