Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Throwback Thursday

No comments:
 
 Hoodie, petticoat: Ebay
Corset: Frederick's of hollywood
Tights: Claire's


 In case you had any doubt that I loved pink, here's a flashback to one of my weekend outfits when I was 19.  My campus had Fridays off, so  walking around after Friday was like being in a ghost town. We didn't have a car, so we had to make the most of it.

 Standing across from my crappy dorm here.  I kind of look like Simba.  Ignore my eyeliner.  I was a braver girl back then, and still got tired of my face/hair/clothes and that resulted in disastrous makeup and styling.  I also had bangs for way too long, but that's another post.  This was also years before I was able to wear my hair down and be a regular person.  Flat hair destroys my spirit.

Here I am, fake-falling or something on one of the hundreds of staircases around my school.  This school was not leg, or high-heels friendly as it had several steep hills and steep staircases.  I always imagined tripping on a rock and then rolling to my death.  If the hill didn't kill me, the cars at the bottom would finish the job. 
We found some random desks and decided they were prime photo props.  Mind you, this was around Myspace times, so I was probably trying to get a cool profile picture.  You know how it goes.


And a shot of my petticoat for faux-artistic reasons:

No comments:

Post a Comment